We invite you to read reviews from our apartment communities.
- Courtney Vista
- The leasing staff provided a very informative and professional tour. Even though I arrived close to closing, the consultant took the time to ensure I left satisfied.
- It was exceptional service by the entire staff, very professional and polite. Thank you for everything!
- I would like to praise the staff in the management office. They have been wonderful and are caring, helpful and genuine. I know that if I have any issues, they will do their very best to take care of them. The staff provides the best customer service I have ever experienced anywhere. Thank you for your time.
- Pillar at Bella Vista
- They are sensational. I really wanted to rent with them. They made me want to move in today with their excitement. They were so welcoming and friendly. I will definitely move here because of the team there.
- Everyone was very informative, and the property is absolutely beautiful!
- The staff here are all awesome. Friendly staff. This is the first apt community I have lived in.
‘My husband Steve and I recently visited this community while looking for a rental for our daughter and her family who are moving to Arizona from California. We felt we had to let the Pillar management team know what a great asset Christina King is to your organization. She came out of her office with a smile, friendly hello and welcoming handshake. We explained our situation and rental requirements and she provided all the information we needed, from printed material to showing us the community amenities. She was very professional, efficient and knowledgeable. We adored her! We have visited many apartment home communities in our search and Pillar shined in comparison, but a bit of that was our experience with Christina King.’
- Pillar at Taviano
- The employees were very helpful and friendly when I moved in & every time I visit the office. Thanks!!
- The staff was extremely friendly and very informative. The whole staff here seems to enjoy their jobs and it shows in the service they provide. They really made me feel like a part of the family!
- The staff was more informative and professional than other communities I toured. They made the touring experience enjoyable and presented the community in a manner pleasant enough to encourage me to agree to lease an apartment. Very informative and very professional!
- Pillar at SanTan
- Very well maintained community and staff!
- Leasing staff is great and very helpful. Answered any and all questions. Very fun and informative.
- The staff was so helpful and even set packages in my apartment when they arrived which was much appreciated.
- All employees have provided great detail about the property and are very nice.
- Leasing staff is great and made sure we had all of our questions answered with a smile. Not being ignored when arriving is the best!
- Pillar at Westgate
- Everyone is VERY helpful and full of suggestions. It's obvious they are concerned residents are happy and have a good match to their communities.
- Thank you to the staff for making this process as smooth as possible. This place is great!
- Everyone in the office is helpful! There's not another community that can compare!
- The staff is very easy to talk to, approachable and friendly. This property exceeds the others!
- San Portella
- I was planning on renewing my lease, but I lost my job and had to move to Glendale. However, I loved the new management company so much that I just transferred into one of their properties there. They have been so kind and friendly to me, and especially helpful as I transferred to Courtney Vista. Honestly, I never felt so at home and that's probably what made me transfer within the company.
- Beautifully kept property, resort style pool! The staff is super friendly and the apartments were exactly what I was looking for. Great fitness center, business center, volleyball courts! Apartments are top of the line with ceramic tile entry and crown molding in the living room!
- Get Place to Live! Clean Facilities, Professional and Friendly Staff.
- The Metro at Zanjero
- Our Move in experience has been much better here than previously. The people are much more friendly and helpful. We had several things needing fixed when we moved in and maintenance has been right on it. Every time we go into the office, we are greeted and even if they are with someone, we are acknowledged. I think we are going to really like it here.
- The leasing consultant was very informative in a casually professional matter. Amazing! Couldn't want more in a property.
- Angel is the best real estate professional that my wife and I have ever met… EVER!!! This is the best property that we have ever encountered… EVER!
- Matt is professional and a great employee. He is an asset to your organization.
The staff at the leasing office was very professional and provided me with the pertinent information critical to making a decision on the floor plan. I was able to view the model units in a timely fashion and was definitely sold on the property.
Upon moving into my unit I discovered a few minor issues from the inspection process. The issues were resolved with a sense of urgency and I certainly appreciate the leasing office in addition to the fabulous maintenance team.
I do understand that this is the responsibility of the community and staff, but I can also recognize seamless service and attention to detail. I was so pleased with the overall experience and somehow became an indirect spokesperson for the property...by telling friends and family about the experience.
I do experience a sense of calm and peace when I am home. It is such a wonderful location with a resort-like feel every day. I am thankful for this opportunity and really appreciate the warm hospitality.